This feature is exclusive to PLATINUM accounts. If you are a BASIC or PREMIUM user and wish to benefit from this feature, please upgrade.
What is Calendly?
Calendly is an online appointment scheduling tool that lets you offer availability slots to other people, whether they're customers, colleagues or friends. Calendly simplifies the appointment-scheduling process by eliminating the back-and-forth to find a time that works for all parties.
Here are just a few examples of how you can use Calaméo in your sales brochures, catalogs or any other document published on Calaméo:
- Training courses: offer individual training courses on your products or services, allowing prospects to reserve a time slot that suits them best
- Limited offers: create a sense of urgency by proposing special offers with limited slots to encourage prospects to act quickly
- Webinars: attract prospects by offering your engaging webinars and connect Calendly to facilitate their registration
- Events: organize events by allowing participants to book their place directly in your publications
- Support: offer VIP support by blocking exclusive slots for prospects interested in your product or service
How to integrate Calendly to my Calaméo account?
You can use and manage Integrations under the Settings tab of your account.
Click on Integrations on the left hand side. To add a new Integration, click on the blue "INSTALL" button.
In the window that opens, select "Calendly".
You will be redirected to the Calendly login page.
All that remains is to select a default calendar to finalize your integration.
How to use Calendly in my publications?