This feature is exclusive to PLATINUM accounts. If you are a BASIC or PREMIUM user and wish to benefit from this feature, please upgrade.
What is Hubspot Form?
HubSpot is a customer relationship management (CRM) platform offering a variety of tools to help companies manage their sales, marketing and customer service. Its new "Form" functionality lets you collect relevant data on your prospects, personalize your interactions and automate actions to move them along the conversion path.
Here are a few specific uses you can make of your sales brochures, catalogs or any other document published on Calaméo:
- Generate qualified leads: By adding a contact form directly to your publications, you can capture the contact information of readers interested in your content. This enables you to generate qualified leads that you can then nurture and convert into leads.
- Interaction tracking: By integrating a form, you can track readers' interactions with your publications more precisely. You'll know who is specifically interested in which content, which can help you personalize your follow-up and marketing efforts.
- Conversion opportunities: Contact forms offer a direct conversion opportunity. Readers who fill in the form express a certain level of interest, enabling you to contact them and facilitate the purchasing decision process.
- Collecting useful information: In addition to basic contact details, you can design your form to collect specific information that will help you better understand your readers' needs and preferences. This can help you personalize your approach and offer more targeted solutions.
- Sales process integration: Leads captured via the form can be integrated directly into your sales or marketing process. You can automate initial responses, add leads to e-mail marketing sequences or forward them directly to your sales team.
How to integrate Hubspot Form to my Calaméo account?
You can use and manage Integrations under the Settings tab of your account.
Click on Integrations on the left hand side. To add a new Integration, click on the blue "INSTALL" button.
In the window that opens, select "Hubspot Form".
You will be redirected to the Hubspot login page.
All that remains is to select a default form to finalize your integration.
How to use Hubspot Form in my publications?