This feature is exclusive to PLATINUM accounts. If you are a BASIC or PREMIUM user and wish to benefit from this feature, please upgrade.
What is Typeform?
Typeform is an online form creation platform that enables users to easily create and distribute surveys, questionnaires, registration forms and other types of interaction. What sets Typeform apart is its intuitive, aesthetically pleasing user interface, which stands out from traditional forms by offering more engaging and user-friendly modalities.
Here are a few specific uses you can make of Typeform in your sales brochures, catalogs or any other document published on Calaméo:
- Surveys and polls: integrate a Typeform form into your Calaméo publication to collect opinions, comments and responses from your readers. You can ask questions about the publication's content, their reading experience or related topics.
- Data collection: if your publication is aimed at a specific audience (for example, for an event, seminar or training course), you can integrate a form to collect information about participants - their contact details, preferences or needs.
- Subscriptions and registrations: If your publication offers regular content, such as an online magazine, you can integrate a registration form to enable readers to subscribe and receive your content more regularly.
- Requests for information or quotes: If your publication is about professional products or services, integrate a form so readers can submit requests for information or quotes directly from the publication.
- Feedback and continuous improvement: Use forms to obtain feedback on the publication itself, in order to improve the reading experience, content or presentation.
How to integrate Typeform to my Calaméo account?
You can use and manage Integrations under the Settings tab of your account.
Click on Integrations on the left hand side. To add a new Integration, click on the blue "INSTALL" button.
In the window that opens, select "Typeform".
You will be redirected to the Typeform login page.
All that remains is to select a default form to finalize your integration.
How to use Typeform in my publications?