This feature is exclusive to PLATINUM accounts. If you are a BASIC or PREMIUM user and wish to avail of this feature, please upgrade your account.
What is Shopify?
Shopify is a SaaS e-commerce platform that enables individuals and businesses to create, manage and develop their own online stores. Shopify has become one of the most popular solutions for creating online sales sites, whether for small independent businesses or major brands. Connecting your Shopify account with your Calaméo account can bring several benefits and functionalities to your online store.
Here are just a few of the ways you can use Calaméo in your sales brochures, catalogs and other Calaméo publications:
- Increased product visibility: by integrating your products directly from your Shopify store into your Calaméo publication, you expose your items to a wider audience, and Calaméo will serve to present your products in a visual, interactive and universal way.
- Seamless shopping experience: if your products are featured in your Calaméo publication, interested readers can go directly to the Shopify online store to purchase the items they're interested in. This offers a fluid and fast purchasing experience, as customers can go from discovery to purchase in just a few clicks.
- Integration of promotions: You can use your Calaméo publication to highlight special offers, discounts or promo codes. By integrating these promotions from your Shopify store, you encourage readers to visit your site to take advantage of the offers.
- Performance tracking: You can use Calaméo's analytics tools to track the performance of your publications, including traffic, interactions and conversions. This can help you assess the effectiveness of your publications and adjust your strategy accordingly.
- Sales support: If your Calaméo publications provide detailed product information, user guides or customer testimonials, they can also serve as sales support by helping potential customers make informed purchasing decisions.
How to integrate Shopify with my Calaméo account?
You can use and manage integrations under the Settings tab in your account.
Click on Integrations on the left side. To add a new integration, click the "INSTALL" button in blue.
In the opened window, select "Shopify".
Then enter your Shopify Shop identifier.
When you log into admin panel, take a look at the URL portion of the site. It should look something as below:
The subdomain portion (example_store_id) is your Shopify's Shop identifier.
How to use Shopify in my publications?
Once Shopify is integrated into your Calaméo account, you can add your products to your publications using our Editor :