Full recap and information in our video:
The Calaméo library widget allows you to display your publications as a library on your website or blog.
It is linked to a specific Folder or Favorites list. Only public publications are shown in the library widget - private publications will not appear.
If no Folder or Favorites list is selected, all your public publications will be displayed in the library. Follow the steps below to create your library widget.
- Go to the Publications page of your account.
- Go to the Folder or Favorites list which contains the publications you wish to display in the library widget.
- Click on the icon of three small squares at the top of the page:
- In the window that opens, click on Customize options to personalize your library widget.
- Copy and paste the embed code into your website or blog.