- Go to the Publications page of your account.
- Select a publication and click on the Arrow to display the drop down menu. Select Editor.
- Once the Editor is open, go to the page of your publication where you wish to insert your link, by using the navigation bar to the right, or with the arrows at the bottom of the Editor. Once on the desired page, select the link icon from the menu on the left.
- Reposition and adjust the blue zone with your cursor to create the space where your link will be.
- Enter the URL of your link in the External link field, starting with "https://").
- Click on the Save button on the bottom right corner of the Editor to save your links.
To delete a link, simply select it and press the Delete button on your keyboard.