To add video from YouTube, Dailymotion and Vimeo, you will need to upgrade to a PLATINUM account. Links to videos on these platforms will open outside of your publication in a new window or tab if you are a PREMIUM or BASIC user.
You can add video to your publications using the Calaméo Editor.
The video file type accepted is MP4.
Please note that your video files must be hosted online and available through a URL in the format “http://”. It is not possible to upload video files from your computer.
- Go to the Publications page of your account.
- Select a publication and click on the Arrow to display the drop down menu. Select Editor.
- Once the Editor is open, go to the page of your publication where you wish to insert your video, by using the navigation bar to the right, or with the arrows at the bottom of the Editor. Once on the desired page, select the video icon from the menu on the left.
- Reposition and adjust the blue zone with your cursor to create the space where your video will be.
- Enter the URL where your video file is hosted (starting with “http://”).
- Click on the Save button on the bottom right corner of the Calaméo Editor to save your work.
To delete a video, simply select it and press the Delete button on your keyboard.