If you are a PLATINUM user, you can add videos from YouTube, Dailymotion or Vimeo. If you are a PREMIUM or BASIC user, videos from these platforms will open and play outside of your publication in a new window or tab.
- Go to the Publications page of your account.
- Select a publication and click on the Arrow to display the drop down menu. Select Editor.
- Once the Editor is open, go to the page of your publication where you wish to insert your link, by using the navigation bar to the right, or with the arrows at the bottom of the Editor. Once on the desired page, select the video icon from the menu on the left.
- Reposition and adjust the blue zone with your cursor to create the space where your video will be.
- Enter the URL of your video (starting with “https://”).
- Click on the SAVE button on the bottom right corner of the Calaméo Editor to save your work.
To delete a video, simply select it and press the Delete button on your keyboard.