If you are a PLATINUM user, you can add music from SoundCloud to your publications using our Calaméo Editor.
- Go to the Publications page of your account.
- Select a publication and click on the Arrow to display the drop down menu. Select Editor.
- Once the Editor is open, go to the page of your publication where you wish to insert your SoundCloud track, by using the navigation bar to the right, or with the arrows at the bottom of the Editor. Once on the desired page, select the audio icon from the menu on the left.
- Reposition and adjust the blue zone with your cursor to create the space where your SoundCloud track will be.
- Enter the URL of your track (starting with “http://”).
- Click on the Save button on the bottom right corner of the Calaméo Editor to save your work.
To delete a SoundCloud track, simply select it and press the Delete button on your keyboard.