You can add audio to your publications using the Calaméo Editor.
The accepted audio file type is MP3.
Please note that your audio files must be hosted online and accessible through a URL in the format “https://”. It is not possible to upload music files from your computer.
- Go to the Publications page of your account.
- Select a publication and click on the Arrow to display the drop down menu. Select Editor.
- Once the Editor is open, go to the page of your publication where you wish to insert your audio, by using the navigation bar to the right, or with the arrows at the bottom of the Editor. Once on the desired page, select the audio icon from the menu on the left.
- Reposition and adjust the blue zone with your cursor to create the space where your audio will be.
- Enter the URL where your audio file is hosted (starting with “https://”).
- Click on the Save button on the bottom right corner of the Calaméo Editor to save your work.
To delete an audio element, simply select it and press the Delete button on your keyboard.