This feature is exclusive to PREMIUM and PLATINUM accounts. If you are a BASIC user and wish to benefit from this feature, please upgrade.
A focus zone will enlarge the selected part of a page when a reader clicks on it. You can use this tool to create a zoom for a certain image or element on a page.
- Go to the Publications page of your account.
- Select a publication and click on the Arrow to display the drop down menu. Select Editor.
- Once the Editor is open, go to the page of your publication where you wish to insert your zoom zone, by using the navigation bar to the right, or with the arrows at the bottom of the Editor. Once on the desired page, select the zoom icon from the menu on the left.
- Reposition and adjust the blue zone with your cursor to create the space where your zoom will be.
- Select the desired zoom level.
- Click on the Save button on the bottom right corner of the Editor to save your changes.
To delete a zoom area, simply select it and press the Delete button on your keyboard.