This feature is exclusive to PREMIUM and PLATINUM accounts. If you are a BASIC user and wish to benefit from this feature, please upgrade.
You can add images or animations to your publications using the Calaméo Editor.
The accepted file types are JPG, GIF and PNG.
Please note that your media files must be hosted online and accessible through a URL in the format “https://”. It is not possible to upload files from your computer.
- Go to the Publications page of your account.
- Select a publication and click on the Arrow to display the drop down menu. Select Editor.
- Once the Editor is open, go to the page of your publication where you wish to insert your image or animation, by using the navigation bar to the right, or with the arrows at the bottom of the Editor. Once on the desired page, select the images icon from the menu on the left.
- Reposition and adjust the blue zone with your cursor to create the space where your image will be.
- Enter the URL where your image is hosted (starting with "https://").
- Click on the Save button on the bottom right corner of the Editor to save your links.
To delete an element, simply select it and press the Delete button on your keyboard.