Access to advanced statistics about your readership using Google Analytics is a feature exclusive to our PLATINUM users. If you have not yet subscribed to a PLATINUM account and wish to benefit from this feature, please upgrade.
Google Analytics 4 properties have an ID that starts with G- instead of a Tracking ID that starts with UA-.
Only GA4 properties have a "G-" ID.
Here are the steps to follow to find it:
- Sign in to your Google Analytics account
- Click Admin
- At the top of the Property column, select your property
- In the Property column, click Data streams
- Click the data stream for which you need the ID
- Your "G-" ID appears in the top right
All you have left to do is to enter the ID code in the Google Analytics section of your Calameo account:
- Display the navigation bar and click on the Settings tab
- In the left menu, click on Google Analytics
Your Google Analytics 4 property is now associated with your Calameo account. It will take up to 24 hours for the data from your Calameo publications publications to show up in your Google Analytics statistics.