Publishing a document
- How do I publish a document?
- What types of documents can I convert on Calaméo?
- How many documents can I publish?
- Can I add pages to or edit an existing publication?
- How can I add and edit my publication's table of contents?
- Will the table of contents in my PDF file be kept once uploaded to Calaméo?
Sharing your publications
- How can I find the link to share my publication?
- How can I embed my publication into my blog or website?
- How can I embed my publication or library widget in a full page IFRAME?
- I want to share a specific page of my publication. How do I do this?
- I would like my publication to be featured on Calaméo’s home page. What should I do?
- How can I create a Calaméo library widget?
Customizing the viewer
- What options do I have for customizing the viewer?
- Can I choose a background image for the viewer?
- How can I add my own logo to the viewer?
- Uploading a background image, logo or custom theme to your Calaméo account
- How can I manage my customization elements?
- How can I change the appearance of the viewer?